Welcome to EliteSpace

The life of A student, Gamer, Sportsman, Blogger, etc....
++ Welcome to my world! ++ ^^

Friday 21 March 2008

Make A Wish

I got tagged by Abby. Thanks Abby, I appreciate it! ^^

The “Make A Wish” Meme.




Here are the rules:

1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart’s desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.

2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic above.

3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture.

So here are my wishes:




Now, I'm tagging LeeChien, dexie, glensgirl, LynnWei, Kang Yong, JohnnyKiu, Elizabeth, simplymama, deepben, Ik, Ling Di, writeshy, and Nederhop vidz.

* Is this 'Make A Wish' tagged to me so coincident?
I've just received a shocking sms from my good friend, one of my groupmates has to fly back home tonight following a heartbroken news about his father has passed away suddenly in this afternoon...i was stunned...
I Pray That My Wishes Come True And May God Bless and Guide him and his family. My deepest condolences to you and your family, take care buddy..

No comments: