Welcome to EliteSpace

The life of A student, Gamer, Sportsman, Blogger, etc....
++ Welcome to my world! ++ ^^

Thursday 6 March 2008

Hostel renovation

Boom! It was Wednesday yesterday and I love this day not only because that my dermatology cycle has ended but also there's an multiple experience event in the game that I've been playing for nearly 5 months. I was kinda tired after coming back from clinical pharmacology lecture. When I reached my room, there's no power supply in my room as usual, due to the cable renovation, as I mentioned in the previous post. Electricity will be on normally at 8-9pm and at that meanwhile, I went to have my dinner in friend's room.
Right after dinner before I reach my room, I saw hostel dean was standing near staircase, and she told me that my room got to be ready for renovation by tomorrow. I was like..wth..before this she told me my room will be done in next week, and now she said tomorrow... damnit, I was in the mood of game and now I got to sacrifice the time to occupy myself with this matter. My friends next door had quarrels with hostel dean and it is all about this stupid ever idea of renovation. I visited few rooms where renovation has been done, and omg...I really got a shock -- scene not better than that after 2nd-world war, all dirty dusty stuffy... I couldn't stand it, wondering how the host gonna clean this mess up.
I spent nearly 5 hours to move all my belongings to a designated vacant room, and those of no great valuable things I left them in the room, covered by big white clothes provided by hostel admin. I moved 2 of my computers and important documents to friend's room...finished everything at 2.18am =S
How sad I can no longer access to internet anymore until the renovation is thoroughly done. Thanks to Esther who allow me to compose and publish this post =) Hopefully everything gonna over soon...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea..i heard from weng sam..sorry to hear that!!

hope it'll look nicer once everything is done!!! then we can visit u more often! kekekekke

BlueStar said...

ohya, hope that will be over soon, i miss my room! =( thanks lynnwei and ya come to my room to share with me more about your experience in blogging =)

Anonymous said...

They should have done the renovation during holidays.

BlueStar said...

ya you're right Lynnx and I've exactly same opinion as urs. But, this is Russia here, and we as students have really no idea what kind of brain they have... they wont consider any of our opinion and what they ordered, we got to follow, sort of communist mindset.. wat to do =s

Christine_Yun said...

haha... it seems that the renovations really annoyed u a lot..ya..
Wat a pity!!!
and i did agree with you that why they dun do it during holiday in state of during the semester??? Maybe they got some more 'wonderful and brilliant' opinions gua?
By the way this so call building service is really important especially for old buildings..
and surely it annoyed the residents... (haha u being the one)
just like previously our hostel have maintanance for the piping system in our hostel! Really can't imagine! We have no water supply for 6 working days!!!

I think u feel it right now the annoyance :p...
Anyway hope it will over very very soon... All the best ya.. 'Enjoy the life of no electricity supply' hahah...

Anonymous said...

hi Blue Star...
dun worry about the rennovation. things gonna get better soon.

cheer up!