Welcome to EliteSpace

The life of A student, Gamer, Sportsman, Blogger, etc....
++ Welcome to my world! ++ ^^

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Let's welcome a new year -- 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Ya, it's 2008 at this moment and I would like to greet all of you happy new year and may God' blessing of peace, love, joy & good health be with you toward this year!
It is a cold night here, outside temperature is -11 C, but I feel d warmth from ppl around me. We all came out from our room and greet one another. And some of our Sri-Lanka and Indian students here have their party overnight in the floor lobby hall. I can hear random sound of fireworks all over this city...it is just like the scene i experienced long time ago during my childhood life..i miss home..
New year New start New plans... and New look for one of my friends surprisingly shave off his long hair which he kept for years.
Happy 2008!!

No comments: